Monday, March 3, 2014

Red Coat

When I first got this coat my sister told me I reminded her of  'red coat' from Pretty Little Liars...haha. I love it because it's durable and perfect for cold weather! Pair it with anything and you instantly have a statement piece! All eyes will be on you!
Another thing I love about this coat is that it has adjustable strings instead so you can cinch your waist for a more figured look. 













Coat: JCPenneys-Miss Gallery  Boots: Nine West    Jeans: American Eagle   Purse: Belk  
                   Scarf: Target     Earrings: Icing by Claire's 

9 comments:

  1. Love the scarf with the coat <3 Beautiful contrasts of color!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat is super striking, super cute.
    www.lavishingg.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the coat. You can never go wrong with red.

    ReplyDelete
  4. red always makes a statement!
    http://thegirlwiththepaintedpout.blogspot.com/2014/03/public-relations.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red definitely always makes you stand out. I love the casualness of it so it's not too blatantly in your face, but at the same time, very eye catching.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog love~

    Maggie
    www.clothestomidnight.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love your style!! Giving me some outfit inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your coat! It's a nice bold statement jacket <3
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That red jacket tho :O
    I need one like that for winter here in Australia

    ReplyDelete